Saturday, July 19, 2008

Israel 2007-08

Things to know before watching the video:

  1. The title page plays for 30 seconds and then the video starts. So be patient, or move the play bar forward to the 30 second mark.
  2. Click play and then pause quickly to let the video load. This is to help avoid constant pausing while watching the video.
  3. Lastly, no I did not create the video. Some guy I know at my school did it within a couple of hours (without much notice). Yeah, he's good at this stuff.

This video is for all those who supported us so that I could go to Israel this last winter. It was a great trip and I learned a lot. The video is arranged to give the viewer the idea of how we have come from the "wilderness" to redemption through the cross of Christ. The song that plays to the video is a song that I heard for the first time while on the trip. I immediately loved the song and thought it perfect for this video.

No comments: