Saturday, July 5, 2008

Pictures at Target

Chenille Ethan and I went to Target today to take some pictures. This was a funny moment for me. Let me explain...We wanted to take a picture of Ethan in my hands while he was naked. A cute infant picture right? Cute indeed. However, the most hilarious moment happened. After we took Ethan's clothes and diaper off, I held him in my hands. Just as Chenille and I were laughing about how he has his tendencies to relieve himself at a whim, long behold a force of combusted wind had creased its way to freedom from between Ethan's butt cheeks and the palm of my right hand. While for a moment I was concerned there was an aftermath to follow, the next sixty seconds was the most difficult for me. My eyes were watering and in a deep haze as I held him into the camera target zone. Chenille, laughing and trying to compose herself was saying, "hold him still." That was a snapshot in time that I will never be able to get back, and surprisingly, do not want to reminisce that strong gust of the Atlantic trade winds between my index and middle finger. By the grace of God my hand stayed clear of all "brown" punishment and was able to finish the photo shoot.
Despite the extreme humor, we were able to take some great pictures. I'll post them up as soon as I can.

No comments: